The Hadron H2 class will be represented at the Endeavour Trophy ‘Champion of Champions’ event, to be held over the weekend of 12-13 October at Burnham on Crouch. The event will be sailed in RS200s – a dinghy which is very familiar to our representative, Jack Holden. Jack came a very close second in the H2 Nationals last month and is deputising for National Champion Ian Sanderson, who has work commitments. Jack’s crew for the event will be Sam Mottershead.
- JACK HOLDEN represents the HADRON H2 CLASS at the ENDEAVOUR TROPHY 12th October 2019
- HADRON H2 National Championships 2019 22nd September 2019
- The THIRD HADRON H2 NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIPS – Preview 25th August 2019
- HADRON H2 DEMO WEEKEND at ELTON SAILING CLUB, 27-28 April 5th April 2019
- Successful RYA Dinghy Show for the Hadron H2 4th March 2019