This is a new event put on by CVLSC. Racing takes place on Saturday 21st October, but as the NOR states, all are welcome to stay for the Sunday which is our Club’s Visitors Day. This is a free-to-enter day – the morning is raced on handicap (the Hadron will be in the ‘fast’ race) and in the afternoon a pursuit race. There are already two H2s at CVLSC, including the national championship winning boat, so you will be assured of a warm welcome.
See Notice of Race.
- Hadron H2 Production – Order Now for late 2022 Delivery. 31st May 2021
- The new HADRON H2 CLASS YOUTUBE CHANNEL gets 1300 views in first two weeks. 12th March 2021
- Successful Virtual Dinghy Show for the Hadron H2 4th March 2021
- Hadron H2 Class Association at the RYA Dinghy Show 2021 24th February 2021
- HADRON DINGHIES ANNOUNCE 5 YEAR HULL WARRANTY 13th February 2021