This is a new event put on by CVLSC. Racing takes place on Saturday 21st October, but as the NOR states, all are welcome to stay for the Sunday which is our Club’s Visitors Day. This is a free-to-enter day – the morning is raced on handicap (the Hadron will be in the ‘fast’ race) and in the afternoon a pursuit race. There are already two H2s at CVLSC, including the national championship winning boat, so you will be assured of a warm welcome.
See Notice of Race.
- READY TO DO BUSINESS 27th April 2020
- Hadron H2 Class Association at the RYA Dinghy Show 20th February 2020
- JACK HOLDEN represents the HADRON H2 CLASS at the ENDEAVOUR TROPHY 12th October 2019
- HADRON H2 National Championships 2019 22nd September 2019
- The THIRD HADRON H2 NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIPS – Preview 25th August 2019