Due to various inflationary factors, Hadron Dinghies will be increasing the purchase price of the standard Hadron H2 dinghy by 3.5%, effective from 1st May 2021. All orders confirmed before that date will be honoured at the current price of £10,295. After 1st May the price will be £10,650. This is our first increase for two years but we cannot rule out a further increase should commodity prices continue to rise. Prices of certain accessories and options may also be increased by a similar amount.
- Successful RYA Dinghy Show 2023 for the H2. 27th February 2023
- Hadron H2 Production starts at MTag Composites 4th February 2023
- HADRON DINGHIES and MTAG COMPOSITES 13th October 2022
- Hadron H2 open meeting for the SOLENT TROPHY 24th May 2022
- Hadron H2 Class Association at the RYA Dinghy & Watersports Show. 22nd February 2022
Hi, interested in the H2. Any dealers in California or the United States?
Thank you-Chris H.
Hello Chris, and thanks for your interest in the Hadron H2. We are getting an increasing number of enquiries from all over the world but at present we are focussing on building our support in the UK. In the last year or so we have built up a 12 month backlog of orders but we have recently outsourced the production of the H2 mouldings to MTag Composites, a company with the experience and capacity to meet current and future demand. So we hope that soon we will be able to offer the H2 in places such as the US and Australia – at least that is our dream.