This is a new event put on by CVLSC. Racing takes place on Saturday 21st October, but as the NOR states, all are welcome to stay for the Sunday which is our Club’s Visitors Day. This is a free-to-enter day – the morning is raced on handicap (the Hadron will be in the ‘fast’ race) and in the afternoon a pursuit race. There are already two H2s at CVLSC, including the national championship winning boat, so you will be assured of a warm welcome.
See Notice of Race.
- Itchenor SC Open Meeting for Singlehanders, 21 April. 29th June 2018
- RYA Gives the Hadron H2 an Experimental PY of 1037. 29th June 2018
- Chichester YC Open Meeting for Hadron H2s 29th June 2018
- Two Hadron H2 Demonstration Boats are available 8th February 2018
- Visit the Hadron H2 Class Association stand at the RYA Dinghy Show 5th January 2018