This is a new event put on by CVLSC. Racing takes place on Saturday 21st October, but as the NOR states, all are welcome to stay for the Sunday which is our Club’s Visitors Day. This is a free-to-enter day – the morning is raced on handicap (the Hadron will be in the ‘fast’ race) and in the afternoon a pursuit race. There are already two H2s at CVLSC, including the national championship winning boat, so you will be assured of a warm welcome.
See Notice of Race.
- Two Hadron H2 Demonstration Boats are available 8th February 2018
- Visit the Hadron H2 Class Association stand at the RYA Dinghy Show 5th January 2018
- Sail a HADRON H2 in a GJW Direct SailJuice Winter Series Race 16th October 2017
- CHEW VALLEY LAKE SC – Open Meeting for Singlehanders, 21 October 27th July 2017
- THE FIRST HADRON H2 NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIPS at Warsash SC, 2-4 June 2017. 13th June 2017