This is a new event put on by CVLSC. Racing takes place on Saturday 21st October, but as the NOR states, all are welcome to stay for the Sunday which is our Club’s Visitors Day. This is a free-to-enter day – the morning is raced on handicap (the Hadron will be in the ‘fast’ race) and in the afternoon a pursuit race. There are already two H2s at CVLSC, including the national championship winning boat, so you will be assured of a warm welcome.
See Notice of Race.
- HADRON H2 DEMO WEEKEND at ELTON SAILING CLUB, 27-28 April 5th April 2019
- Successful RYA Dinghy Show for the Hadron H2 4th March 2019
- RYA DINGHY SHOW – Hadron H2 Class Association is on Stand B36 25th February 2019
- HADRON H2 INLAND CHAMPIONSHIPS 2018 20th November 2018
- Photos Taken at the H2 Nationals 15th September 2018