Several H2s have now been delivered to customers, who are unanimously positive about the boat’s performance and handling characteristics. David Henshall has borrowed one of our demo boats for a month and has sailed the boat from Netley SC (Southampton Water) in all weathers.
Jim Hunt is sailing an H2 in the Birkett Trophy races on Ullswater on July 2/3. This major event has about 250 entries and the course is 15 miles long so Jim will have plenty of opportunity to benchmark the boat against other singlehanders – we are particularly interested in the H2’s performance against the Blaze, Phantom, RS Aero, Devoti D-Zero and Solo dinghies. Just as important will be Jim’s opinion on the comfort factor after such a long race.
On the following weekend, it’s down to Salcombe with 2 demo boats for Merlin Rocket Week, where MR sailors and locals will have the opportunity to try out the H2 in that most beautiful and demanding of locations.
In August, two or three H2s will be sailing in Pyefleet Week (Brightlingsea SC) and three boats are entered for Chichester Race Week.
Note that our website now contains a VIDEOS tab (see top of this page), where you can access YouTube videos of the H2.
- The THIRD HADRON H2 NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIPS – Preview 25th August 2019
- HADRON H2 DEMO WEEKEND at ELTON SAILING CLUB, 27-28 April 5th April 2019
- Successful RYA Dinghy Show for the Hadron H2 4th March 2019
- RYA DINGHY SHOW – Hadron H2 Class Association is on Stand B36 25th February 2019
- HADRON H2 INLAND CHAMPIONSHIPS 2018 20th November 2018