Several H2s have now been delivered to customers, who are unanimously positive about the boat’s performance and handling characteristics. David Henshall has borrowed one of our demo boats for a month and has sailed the boat from Netley SC (Southampton Water) in all weathers.
Jim Hunt is sailing an H2 in the Birkett Trophy races on Ullswater on July 2/3. This major event has about 250 entries and the course is 15 miles long so Jim will have plenty of opportunity to benchmark the boat against other singlehanders – we are particularly interested in the H2’s performance against the Blaze, Phantom, RS Aero, Devoti D-Zero and Solo dinghies. Just as important will be Jim’s opinion on the comfort factor after such a long race.
On the following weekend, it’s down to Salcombe with 2 demo boats for Merlin Rocket Week, where MR sailors and locals will have the opportunity to try out the H2 in that most beautiful and demanding of locations.
In August, two or three H2s will be sailing in Pyefleet Week (Brightlingsea SC) and three boats are entered for Chichester Race Week.
Note that our website now contains a VIDEOS tab (see top of this page), where you can access YouTube videos of the H2.
- Two Hadron H2 Demonstration Boats are available 8th February 2018
- Visit the Hadron H2 Class Association stand at the RYA Dinghy Show 5th January 2018
- Sail a HADRON H2 in a GJW Direct SailJuice Winter Series Race 16th October 2017
- CHEW VALLEY LAKE SC – Open Meeting for Singlehanders, 21 October 27th July 2017
- THE FIRST HADRON H2 NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIPS at Warsash SC, 2-4 June 2017. 13th June 2017